Welcome to Vesper Road and Morris Lane Surgery Online
Welcome to our website. Find out when we are open and how to see a member of the team. Access our online services - book an appointment, order a repeat prescription, update your details and view your medical record. If you are a new patient, register online by completing our Pre-registration Form and Online Health Questionnaire for New Patients.
View our Mission Statement below to see our commitments to our patients
WE'RE ON TWITTER!
Follow us here
THE EXTENDED HOURS ACCESS SCHEME IS BEING RECONFIGURED ACROSS WEST LEEDS FROM APRIL 1ST 2017
From 1st April 2017 the extended hours access scheme across surgeries in West Leeds is being reconfigured. Some out of hours appointments will be available at Ireland Wood Hub Service, Iveson Approach, Ireland Wood, Leeds, LS16 6FR. The opening hours for this service will be 5pm - 8pm mid week, 8am - 4pm Sat and 9am -1pm Sun.
The CCG welcomes any feedback on the extended access service:
Message On Facebook: www.facebook.com/nhsleedswestccg
Change To Extended Hours Access Service
PATIENT SURVEY RESULTS
Thank you to everyone who took part in our 2016 patient survey. The results are as follows:
- 97.1% described their experience of the surgery as good, very good or excellent
- 93.5% would recommend the surgery to others
- 94.1% felt the GP listened to them and gave them enough time
- 91.9% felt the GP was good or very good at explaining their condition
- 99.5% had confidence in the GP's trustworthiness
- 98.9% felt the Nurse listened to them and gave them enough time
- 97.1% felt the Nurse involved them in decisions about their care
- 100% would be completely happy to see the same Nurse again
If you wish to print a copy of the summary, please click on the icon below.
Patient Survey 2016 Summary Report
THE INFORMATION YOU NEED, THE WAY THAT YOU NEED IT!
We're improving how we communicate with patients. Please tell us if you need information in a different format or communication support. Call the surgery or e-mail email@example.com
Your Pharmacy can offer free advice on how to treat your symptoms for certain conditions. For details. click here
ECG AND DERMATOSCOPY
We are now able to provide an ECG (heart tracing) service at the surgery. Your GP will normally request an ECG for a specific reason, which will be carried out by our nursing staff. It is then interpreted using the diagnostic service ECG Cloud, which has a specialist look at your ECG and report back to your GP.
The GPs are now also able to use a dermatoscope to take detailed pictures of skin lesions and send them electronically to a dermatology consultant for an opinion.
In cooperation with TPP, our clinical system supplier, we can now offer patients the ability to:
- Book, cancel or check GP appointments online
- Request repeat prescriptions
- Update address details and phone numbers
- Have online access to your patient record
- Give feedback about the practice
This is provided by a service known as SystmOnline
How to use the Service
First, you will need to register for the service. This can be done at Reception. PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL NEED SOME FORM OF PHOTO ID, SUCH AS A PASSPORT OR PHOTO DRIVING LICENCE TO CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY BEFORE WE CAN REGISTER YOU FOR THE SERVICE.
Once you have received your Username and Password:
- Access the practice website, then go to the SystmOnline website via the icons at the bottom of the page
- Enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form given to you by the Reception Team
- After registration, logon with your Patient ID and Password
- When you book an appointment online, you will receive a confirmation immediately. There is no need to re-confirm.
- When you order a prescription online, the usual two working day period between ordering and collection, either at the surgery or the pharmacist, still applies.
If you wish to access SystmOnline via a mobile device - smartphone or tablet - you can also download a mobile app for either iOS or Android devices. Using the app, you can only book appointments or order repeat prescriptions.
CONTACT US BY E-MAIL
For general enquiries regarding the practice, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE NOTE this e-mail address is only for enquiries of a non-medical nature.
Vesper Road and Morris Lane Surgeries is closed one Thursday afternoon of every month for staff training. This is part of a Leeds-wide initiative for all GP practices, known as TARGET.
When calling the surgery on any of the above dates, you will be put through directly to the Out of Hours Service.
If you require any further information about this, please contact the Practice Manager.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY TEST
The NHS Friends and Family Test (FFT) is an important opportunity for you to provide feedback on the care and treatment you receive and to improve services. Please click on the Have Your Say button at the top of the page to direct you to the survey .
OUTER BOUNDARY AREA
Should you move outside our practice boundary area but wish to stay registered with the practice, providing you are within our new Outer Boundary Area and the GPs give permission you will be allowed to stay as a patient of the practice. Please see our Outer Boundary Area map
(Site updated 29/06/2017)